10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
October 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2013
Take advantage of Member savings.
Buy your tickets in advance!
WHAT DO OUR MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW?
- Trick-or-treating ticket(s) are meant for kids who will be trick-or-treating.
- Trick-or-treating ticket(s) will be mailed to you. The confirmation e-mail sent to you after your online transaction does NOT serve as your ticket(s).
- Seneca Park Zoo members can buy discounted pre-sale trick-or-treating ticket(s) for $6 each until 4 p.m. Sunday, October 6th.
- Pre-sale tickets are NOT date specific and can be redeemed on any ZooBoo day.
- Members not trick-or-treating (like adults and infants) enter free.
- Non-members must pay Zoo admission. To participate in trick-or-treating, their kids must ALSO have an $8 trick-or-treating ticket. Non-members cannot purchase trick-or-treating tickets in advance.
- Anyone can buy trick-or-treating tickets for their kids for $8 each at the Front Gate on any ZooBoo day.
- The ability to buy pre-sale trick-or-treating tickets and get free Zoo admission are what make ZooBoo a terrific member benefit.
Questions about ZooBoo? Please call us at (585) 336-7212.
Tickets are non-refundable. The event is held rain or shine.
IT PAYS TO BE A SENECA PARK ZOO MEMBER!